Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting ready for summer

I'm getting ready for summer and altering some tops that I have been given.
This is the first one......

It was originally a tank top but I'd rather have sleeves so I also was given an old polyester style scarf I cut up for the ruffles.


It worked out really well and I don't look too much like a clown. (which I was initially afraid of). My hubby is finding it hard to get used to the pink in it. But I'm sure he will get over it as he sees it more and more....

All the colours are from my colour palette too. Bonus!

If you want to make yours hop over to Disney's blog where she will walk you through your own tank top alteration. ;)

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love that scarf fabric! I would love to make myself one with those colors. Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment- I would love to hear from you.