Monday, August 23, 2010

Colours

Colours are always hard to wear when you have no idea what really goes together or goes right on you.....

That was my problem for a long time.... until I got my "colours done"
Really I had no idea what colours suited my skin tone at all and my hit and misses were well mostly misses.

I found out from my colour consultant and friend Sarah Manifold that I was a Deep Autumn.
 I don't wear black blacks but more of a dark grey/brown black.
 The other end of the spectrum is off creamy white for me.

All colours in between are deep tones, warm and rich.

since getting this done I have had more hits than misses with my dressing. It certainly helps to know what colours make you look your best!


How much was this? hmmm I think she charges over $100 but not sure as I helped consult her on some crafting tools for scrapbooking and gave her heaps of advice to get her started on her new hobby. So we did a skill swap. Great way to do it if you are able to.

The next step from here would be to get my body shape done. It helps you dress to your body shape to get the most out of your clothing. All depends on your jaw line and over all shape on what styles suit you best.

Will be saving up for that one but in the mean time I'll be buying clothing according to my colour palette. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment- I would love to hear from you.