Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fashion has aways avoided me!

Ever had the thought that you never really caught onto the "fashion thing"  or not really into it as it cost too much? Or either that its totally bypassed you and you just throw some clothes on in the morning hoping you look good only to find out its a hit and miss thing?

Well that really describes me. I've been like that for years.

Whats been really frustrating to me is when I get any type of fashion sense I have no money to get extra help to enhance that sense. NUTS!!!!

So my motivation behind this blog is really a journey. My journey of exploring fashion through my eyes. With, hopefully helpful tips and hints that you too can follow on the way.

I'm NOT claiming I'm perfect. I'm NOT claiming I'm a fashion guru. And I'm certainly NOT spending a fortune on clothing/makeup and accessories! (of course I would if I won lotto.... but I don't do lotto). So I'm stuck the way I am.

I'm an at home mum of two kids under 7 yrs old.
My hubby is a registered Nurse.
I'm addicted to the internet and crafting.


Thanks for joining me in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment- I would love to hear from you.