Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Todays hit and miss

I don't think I did too bad today.

Eyeliner (wet Avon eyeshadow in dark grey applied with brush)
Lipstick (Mary Kay - suede)
No foundation but put a powder on (Mary Kay)
Hair accessories - clip in highlights.
Hair not dyed.
Plain hairclips in hair.



Todays clothing:
Brown polar fleece cardy thingy.... by re-launch Bought at Hartleys in the Palms shopping center for $45 (discounted from $200!) About 2 years ago in their end of season sale. Its still good! - their sale is now on again!

Green sparkly top - no label - bought from Vinnies second hand store in Papanui about 2 months ago for about $5.

Jeans $35 bought from Farmers last week- Denim Republic - Essential stretch bootleg.
Worn with a leather belt - gold coloured buckle $5 from above second hand store.

I am however wearing - long johns under the jeans to keep my legs warm and a no sleeve singlet. (all totally unseen). - one must keep warm!







Shoes bought from No1 shoe warehouse- last month - make: Diva - not totally flat but not heals either. $35? I think

socks from The Warehouse (in a 5 pack) $6.





Total cost for outfit:
$126 not counting undergarments
And you wouldn't buy that all at once anyway right? as you see by my post I did take a long time to get this outfit together... several years. lol

so what do you think of this combo?
I'm warm - oh its winter here in NZ... Spring soon! Hope it arrives very soon. I hate being cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment- I would love to hear from you.